The Top Doctors & Nurses 2020 survey − administered by Portland Monthly magazine − is now open. If you are a physician, registered nurse or advanced practice nurse, physician assistant or complementary medicine practitioner, you can nominate colleagues online.
The final list of nurse practitioners, physicians and physician assistants will be featured in the January 2020 issue of Portland Monthly. Recognize your colleagues for this annual honor by voting now!
The deadline to vote is Friday, Aug. 9.
Here are a few changes to note and some special instructions:
- New categories this year include: Surgery – Trauma, Transgender Medicine, Urogynecology, Surgical/Inpatient NP
- Nurse practitioners and certified nurse anesthetists: Use your RN license number to login.
- For all practitioners: When inputting your license number, be sure to include “MD,” “RN,” or “PA” (e.g. MD12345 or 12345RN)
- The survey allows you to type in and search for a name, but note that it uses first, middle and last names. So if you type in just a first and last name, you may not see any hits in the drop-down menu. Try typing in just the last or first name, depending on which is the least common. Use the license type to help you further identify the practitioner you wish to vote for.
- If you wish to nominate a chiropractor or other alternative provider, use the complementary medicine survey that is also accessible at the link above.
- This information was also sent from Portland Monthly Magazine via email to physicians, PAs and nurses. (Check your junk email folder, too.)
In the January 2020 issue, Portland Monthly will publish the top doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The complementary medicine practitioners list will publish in a later edition of the magazine.
The Portland Monthly annual guide is widely read by some 317,000 people. OHSU providers have historically made a strong showing in the list, which helps inform the community of our services and strengthens our reputation as a high-quality health care provider. Survey methodology is described on the Portland Monthly website.