DMICE Chair William Hersh, MD, FACMI, FACP has been elected to the inaugural group of 121 international leaders in biomedical informatics. Dr. Hersh was elected to the International Academy of Health Sciences Informatics (IAHSI). He will be inducted into the group with his colleagues at the MEDINFO 2017 meeting in August in Hangzhou, China. Dr. Hersh has won numerous other awards in the informatics field. At the national level, he received the 2015 HIMSS Physician IT Leadership Award and the 2007 AMIA Donald AB Lindberg Innovation in Informatics Award. Locally, he received the OHSU Faculty Senate Award for Teaching in 2008. Dr. Hersh is also a Fellow of both the American College of Medicine Informatics and the American College of Physicians.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- DMICE Faculty to Offer Health Informatics Course to College Undergraduates
- DMICE Faculty Thomas Yackel, MD Heading to Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Health Affairs Paper Describes Three Innovations in Health Care Delivery to Improve the Value of Health Care
- DMICE Helps OHSU Enter National Discussion on Sexual Harassment
- Python Bootcamp For Neuroscientists a Successful Collaboration Between DMICE and Neuroscience Graduate Program Faculty and Students