Three Database Trials Currently Active
Three database trials are currently active for review and comment. They are also found listed separately on the Databases LibGuide Trials tab. The trials will be active through the end of February.
Updated monthly, PsycTESTS is a repository for ready-to-use tests and measures from the APA that features instruments relevant to psychology and related fields, such as psychiatry, education, medicine, business, social work and more. PsycTESTS Includes:
- Tests that were originally developed for research and were not made commercially available
- A growing selection of multilingual test instruments
- Information about select tests that are available from commercial test publishers
Once you have explored PsycTESTS – please help us to inform our purchase decision by completing the very brief survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PsycTESTStrial
SocINDEX with Full Text
SocINDEX™ with Full Text is a comprehensive sociology research database. Encompassing the broad spectrum of sociological study, the database features more than 2.1 million records with subject headings from a 20,000+ term sociological thesaurus designed by subject experts. Full text is included from more than 860 journals dating back to 1908, as well as full text for more than 830 books and monographs, and over 16,800 conference papers.
Once you have explored SocINDEX with Fulltext – please help us to inform our purchase decision by completing the very brief survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SocINDEXtrial
VisualDx is an electronic resource for Web and mobile devices that combines the power of a comprehensive medical image library with concise evidence-based clinical information.
- Access more than 20,000 medical images detailing variation in age, stage, and skin type.
- Review over 1,000 visually presenting conditions.
- Expand clinical knowledge on specialty and underrepresented areas of medicine such as dermatology and infectious disease.
Once you have explored VisualDx – please help us to inform our purchase decision by completing the very brief survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/visualdxtrial
Questions? Contact :
Loree Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503 494-6684, or
Kristi DeShazo, email@example.com, 503 494-1637