JBT Health & Wellness Center had partnered with the OHSU Library to provide light therapy lamps to help treat mild depression and depression with seasonal pattern (formerly known as SAD). Light therapy lamps, about the size of an iPad, will be available on reserve at both the BICC and the LRC service desks for checkout to OHSU faculty, staff, and students beginning Monday, March 19. A handout about recommended usage is included with the lamp.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- High Impact Publishing: Getting Your Work Published and Read
- OHSU appoints university librarian after national search
- Impact Challenge Workshop: The Science of Social Media
- UpToDate Renewal for FY19
- Join us for the 2nd OHSU Impact Challenge workshop on Wednesday, July 11, from 2:00-3:30 in BICC 124.