We are happy to announce that you may now print to the Library’s printers using your own device! This means that even if you don’t have an OHSU-purchased device or even an OHSU network account, you may still print with the Library’s printing system from your personal smart phone, laptop, or any other device with WiFi and a web browser. The directions may be found here. Please note: You need a GoPrint account with sufficient funds in order to use the Library’s printers. To add money to your GoPrint account please visit Computing Services and select Printing and copying for instructions. We hope this makes printing more convenient for everyone!
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- NEJM Catalyst Innovations in Care Delivery now available from the OHSU Library
- Graphic Medicine Collection at the OHSU Library
- Student Workers Highlight Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at OHSU Library in Newly Published Paper
- Science Immunology now available from the OHSU Library
- Game Night at the BICC Library