We at the Library are pleased to announce these new resources that we have selected in response to your requests from a variety of sources including the Suggest a Purchase form, the Suggestion Box, and data from Get It For Me requests.
The Collection Management team reviews data from these sources together as decisions are made concerning the addition of journals. We know how important journals are and have listed those titles we have added in late 2019, 2020 and so far in 2021. We especially thank the Center for Developmental Health for supporting an online Glen R. Struble, P. E., Memorial Library subscription to Current Cardiology Reports.
To support the need for additional remote access to books this year we bought many recommended books and we are adding one year of access to ClinicalKey which includes 900+ electronic books. Our ability to maintain and add subscriptions depends on OHSU budget allocations for the collection, and your requests provide supporting evidence. Although we are not able to purchase all requested material, we continue to review requests as we have more data about usage, publisher options evolve, or additional funding becomes available.
We hope these materials advance your learning and work and we look forward to your comments or questions to Kristina DeShazo, Director of Collection Management.
Journal titles added
- Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Aesthetic Surgery Journal
- American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Autism in Adulthood
- Bone & Joint Journal
- Creative Nursing
- Current Cardiology Reports
- European Urology Focus
- Expert Reviews collection of 17 titles – including Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy and Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics
- Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology
- Journal of AAPOS (American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus)
- Journal of Adolescent and Young Adult Oncology
- Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. In Practice
- Journal of Clinical Periodontology – online access back to volume 1 (1973) now available
- Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery
- Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics
- Journal of Hunger & Environmental Nutrition – available soon!
- Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada
- Journal of Oncology Practice
- Journal of Urology
- Journal of the American Pharmacists Association : JAPhA
- Journal of the National Medical Association
- Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Nature Microbiology
- NEJM Catalyst Innovations in Care Delivery
- Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina
- Ophthalmology Retina
- Perspectives in Biology and Medicine
- Practical Radiation Oncology
- Science Immunology
- Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics