The OHSU Library and the Center for Developmental Health in the Knight Cardiovascular Institute are pleased to announce several enhancements to resources made possible through the Struble Library endowment.
In 2021, we added a wall-mounted display screen to the Struble Memorial Library Room and added online access to the following journals:
- Current Heart Failure Reports – Volume 1 (2004) to present
- European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging – Volume 1 (2000) to present
- European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy – Volume 1 (2015) to present
- European Heart Journal – Quality of Care and Clinical Outcomes – Volume 1 (2015) to present
The Struble Library endowment supported the purchase of the electronic backfile of the European Heart Journal providing full-text online access back to volume 1 (1980) to present. These new journals and the backfile complement the journal subscriptions already sponsored by the endowment:
- Current Cardiology Reports
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine
The Struble Memorial Library Room is located in BICC 433. It is available for reservation any time of day, and available on a walk-in basis when not reserved. The room has conference seating for 8-10 people.
We hope these resources advance your learning and work and we look forward to your comments or questions to Kristina DeShazo, Director of Collection Management.
How can we improve your Library experience? Make your suggestion to Kris Alpi, University Librarian.
We welcome your suggestions to improve the online and physical services and resources at OHSU Libraries. Submissions from this form go to Kris Alpi, the OHSU University Librarian, and suggestions that include contact information will be responded to within two business days. Suggestions and responses may be shared with the OHSU community through Library Notes, the OHSU Library Blog. Personal information will not be posted.