Has your organization signed up for the May 15, 2015 Oregon Safety Break? It’s not too late to be one of dozens of Oregon employers who plan to do something special to emphasize workplace safety and health. Oregon OSHA coordinates this one-day event, designed to raise awareness and promote the value of workplace safety and health. Need an idea? See this website to learn what other employers plan to do….and share your plans with employees at your workplace now!
About the author
Dede supports the Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences and the Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center's research, engagement and education programs. She is a certified industrial hygienist. She's also a published author. Learn more: https://www.ohsu.edu/people/dede-montgomery.
Other posts by this author:
- Connecting at the Total Worker Health® Symposium
- New educational opportunity created through collaboration
- Dr. Brad Wipfli appointed Interim Assistant Dean for Graduate Academic Affairs
- Suicide prevention matters every day
- Understanding the WellBQ: let’s talk about worker well-being