Consider how the internet has changed in the past twenty years! When we – then CROET – first established our online library twenty years ago we were about the only game in town. We were online even before Google.
We continually challenge ourselves to figure out how we can make this resource best for you: our followers and stakeholders. As we’ve reached out to some of you, we have learned: you still find it valuable, you like the “A-Z” subject index – and you’d like it to be even easier to find what you are looking for. Thanks for helping us. And its not too late to send us feedback as we work to redesign and improve this site.
If you are less familiar with OccHealthSci.org, here’s a few tips:
- Familiarize yourself first with the A-Z index.
- Know that we add two or more dozen new links each month – you can see the newest links added on the home page.
- We add new subtopics and topics often after hearing from you. Just this week, Endocrine Disruptors was added as a subtopic in response to a caller to our Occpational Health and Safety Information Center.
- Sign up for our newsletter for monthly updates of Institute news, including new links added to this site.
- Visit a few of our most popular pages: Safety Toolbox Talks; Safety Checklists; Manufacturing and General Industry; Total Worker Health and Wellbeing.
Check it out – let us know what you think!