September may remind us of the start of the school year – but for us at the Institute it also means it’s time to kick off our fall conferences. We are always eager for this favorite of our outreach activities: connecting with so many of you!
We are eager to network and trade notes about our research, your workforce and how we can work together. Check out the events listed below – several in which Institute and Oregon Healthy Workforce Center staff will be presenting and all where we will be sponsoring exhibits.
- 9/7/2016 – American Heart Association Worksite Wellness Summit at Oregon Convention Center, Portland, Oregon
- 9/9/2016 – 9/10/2016 – Northwest Association of Occupational and Environmental Medicine Annual Meeting, Cedarbrook Lodge, Washington
- 9/21/2016 – 9/22/2016 – Central Oregon Occupational Safety & Health Conference, Riverhouse on the Deschutes, Bend, Oregon
- 10/11/2016 – 20/13/2016 – Southern Oregon Occupational Safety & Health Conference, Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites, Ashland, Oregon
- 10/19/2016 – 10/21/2016 – 2016 Northwest Occupational Health Conference, Portland Airport Sheradon, Portland, Oregon (PS. We are particularly excited about our involvement in the short course. Hint…check out the agenda when it is posted.)
- 10/29/16 – 11/3/16 –American Public Health Association Annual Meeting & Expo, Denver, Colorado
- 11/29/2016 – 12/22/2016 – Western Pulp, Paper, & Forest Products Safety & Health Conference, Red Lion on the River, Jantzen Beach, Portland, Oregon
Want more details? Visit our events page! And start making your continuing education and networking plans.