Happy one year anniversary to our institute podcast, “What’s Work Got To Do With It?” Over the past year, the podcast team has produced and released over 8 episodes, reaching over 1,400 listeners across different parts of the country and around the world. Podcast episodes have addressed areas of sleep, sitting, epigenetics, parental leave, Total Worker Health® and emergency preparedness. There are many great topics planned for the future, which include mental health in the workplace, diversity and inclusion, highlights from our summer interns and more. A big thank you to all of our guests speakers, as well as the podcast team!
Are you interested in being a guest on the podcast or want to hear a workplace issues and topic discussed on our podcast, email Helen Schuckers at email@example.com with your interest and suggestions.
- Inform community on how work can affect safety, health, and well-being
- Discuss public health significance of occupational health
- Make science accessible for all through sharing of basic and applied science
There are several ways to listen:
- Listen and subscribe to our Soundcloud OccHealthSci channel
- Download the Soundcloud app for your Apple iOS or Android and search “OccHealthSci”
- Listen and subscribe on Apple iTunes, search “OccHealthSci”
- Listen and subscribe through Google Play