Wishing everyone a great start to 2020. Hope this decade is starting off safe, healthy and well. Your support and readership over the years has not gone unnoticed. We greatly appreciate each one of you. At the institute, we are continuously improving and adding new ways to engage with community members and stakeholders. As we start a new year, we wanted to share again all of the ways to stay connected with us and to stay up-to-date on our latest research and outreach news.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter by visiting our resource directory, to have news delivered straight to your inbox during the first week of each month. Look for the subscribe button on the right hand side of the page
- Follow us on Twitter @OHSUOccHealth
- Like our Facebook page
- Join our group on LinkedIn
- Tune in and subscribe to our podcast series, What’s Work Got to Do With It?
- Visit our tools and toolkits website at YourWorkpath.com
Also, you can always connect with us by email, phone or in person if you happen to be at OHSU, or look for us as we exhibit at various conferences and events. We look forward to connecting with you soon!