All of us at the Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences and the Oregon Healthy Workforce Center send our warmest wishes to you during this holiday season. We appreciate you, your feedback and support through this challenging year. We wish you peace, hope and kindness as we move into the New Year. May you enjoy moments of joy and peace as we round out December.
About the author
Dede supports the Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences and the Oregon Healthy WorkForce Center's research, engagement and education programs. She is a certified industrial hygienist. She's also a published author. Learn more: https://www.ohsu.edu/people/dede-montgomery.
Other posts by this author:
- Connecting at the Total Worker Health® Symposium
- New educational opportunity created through collaboration
- Dr. Brad Wipfli appointed Interim Assistant Dean for Graduate Academic Affairs
- Suicide prevention matters every day
- Understanding the WellBQ: let’s talk about worker well-being