Medium.com is a crowd-sourced online publishing platform featuring a variety of trending topics and news in the media, research and more. The Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (OHWC) has published a new Medium.com article titled, Learning from different industries to improve safety, health, and well-being at work. This article shares OHWC research over the last two grant cycles. Readers will learn about OHWC’s occupational safety and health studies across different industries and how each of the studies improved safety, health and well-being for these industries at an organizational level and led to the development of a Total Worker Health® toolkit.
We will publish a new article every quarter starting this Fall. Follow or bookmark OHWC’s Medium.com page to be notified of new articles covering evidence-based research, resources and strategies related to Total Worker Health.
Our Institute is always looking for new ways to reach the community and provide the latest research on topics related to workplace safety, health and well-being. Throughout the years, our outreach team has expanded the dissemination of our research, resources, information and events through different platforms. Connect with us here:
- Oregon and the Workplace Blog
- OccHealthSci Resource Directory
- What’s Work Got To Do With It? podcast
- Social media – follow our OccHealthSci’s Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Institute monthly newsletter – read our July newsletter and subscribe on OccHealthSci’s home page on the bottom right
- YourWorkpath.com – access Total Worker Health® tools and toolkits