Happy New Year! We look forward to connecting with you in 2022.
Just a reminder, there are a number of ways to stay connected to what is happening here at OccHealthSci and Oregon Healthy Workforce Center (OHWC).
- OccHealthSci Newsletter: The best way to consistently learn about both our research and outreach news is by subscribing to our monthly newsletter that is delivered to your email inbox during the first week of each month. The easiest way to subscribe is to visit the right side of our OccHealthSci Resource Directory homepage.
- Oregon and the Workplace blog: Our Outreach team publishes at least one blog a week in an easy-to-read format. If you want to make sure to see all of our blogs, subscribe to the right of this or any blog post. We post blogs at least weekly, and sometimes more frequently.
- Connect with us on our social channels
Also, you can always connect with us by email or by phone. Additional OccHealthSci and Oregon Healthy Workforce Center resources include:
- What’s Work Got to Do With It? podcast: We produce 6 to 10 episodes per year with a goal to discuss public health significance of occupational health and make science accessible for all through sharing of basic and applied science.
- YourWorkpath.com website: Total Worker Health® toolkits and tools to help improve safety, health and well-being across different industries.
- Oregon Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (OR-FACE): NIOSH sponsored program designed to prevent occupational fatalities through surveillance, targeted investigation, assessment and outreach associated with traumatic work-related deaths in Oregon.
- Center for Supportive Leadership: Supervisor training programs designed to improve leadership support for employees’ health and well-being through enhanced emotional and instrumental support, creative work-life management and team effectiveness processes across industries.
We will be providing Total Worker Health® educational opportunities at various conferences and events. We look forward to connecting with you this year!