We are excited to move into the 3rd year of our podcast, What’s Work Got To Do With It? Every year we publish 6 to 10 podcast episodes a year where we dig into some of the science behind the biological impact of our environment, how conditions like work hours, occupational stress and workplace safety affect our health and what we can do to prevent negative consequences and promote well-being.
Our podcast goals:
- Inform the community on how work can affect safety, health and well-being
- Discuss the public health significance of occupational health
- Make science accessible for all through sharing of basic and applied science
Some of our most listened to podcast episodes include:
- Epigenetics with Mitch Turker, Ph.D., J.D.
- Positive Workplace Culture with Alisha R. Moreland-Capuia, M.D.
- 2021 Summer Interns
- Part 1: Three Decades at the Institute
Where can I listen to the podcast?
- Listen and subscribe to our Soundcloud OccHealthSci channel or download the Soundcloud app for your Apple iOS or Android phone and search “OccHealthSci”
- Listen and subscribe on Apple iTunes, search “OccHealthSci”
- Listen and subscribe on the OHWC YouTube Channel
Enjoy listening to What’s Work Got To Do With It? podcast? Please consider subscribing and leaving us a 5-star review. We appreciate your continued support. Community feedback is important to us. Please email email@example.com with any questions, topic ideas, or if you would like to be a guest on the podcast.
Subscribe to our Oregon and the Workplace Blog or follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn for updates on new podcast episodes.