Join the OccHealthSci team! We are currently hiring for several open positions in our outreach, research and administrative teams.
We have a newly posted position, a Research Project Manager role that will support our Outreach Team. This Outreach role will help facilitate the translation of research into practice through practitioner education, communication and dissemination and implementation partnerships and will work closely with the Outreach Director and the Practice Lead for Education, Training and Partnerships.
This is a hybrid position (can be partly remote but you will be required to participate in person when needed) that sits at the intersection of research and practice. This position is ideally suited for an individual with a background in occupational health, safety and employee wellness and a passion for research, education, organizational transformation, labor relations and public health/public policy. You will interact with a range of stakeholders in this role including health and safety practitioners, labor organizations, industry groups, government agencies, academic researchers and faculty and other outreach professionals.
View all open OccHealthSci positions:
- OccHealthSci Administrative Coordinator
- Oregon Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (OR-FACE) program Research Associate
- Dr. Matthew Butler Clock Physiology Lab Postdoctoral Researcher
- Assistant or Associate Professor (Faculty) to study the role of cellular and physiological responses to psychosocial stress in health and disease
Visit the OHSU job portal to see all of our open positions at OccHealthSci. Please note, all applications must be submitted through the OSHU job portal.
Learn more about faculty and staff around OccHealthSci on our People page and our previous blog posts:
- Erin Flynn joins Outreach Team
- Sleep Technology podcast episode
- OccHealthSci Staff Spotlights
- Meet the Scientist podcast episode part 1
- Meet the Scientist podcast episode part 2