All OHSU researchers and research staff are invited to a Research Cost Savings event, Thursday, March 15 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the OHSU Auditorium. Immediately following, there will be a partnered vendor show in the Great Hall with refreshments. The Research Value Analysis Task Team (RVATT), Purchasing, Contracts, and Research Stores have planned this event to share how you can stretch your dollars in the lab.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- People Management for Principal Investigators, Nov. 14 and 15
- Reminder: Feedback requested about the Oregon Genetic Privacy Law
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- New faculty at OHSU School of Dentistry
- The Cochrane Collaboration to open West Coast branch at OHSU