Watch this short video to learn what’s new with NIH RePORT, a database of currently funded NIH projects and other resources on NIH programs. NIH is continually working to make this website as user-friendly as possible so that you can locate strategic plans for specific disease areas, search for collaborators, and find out which study section is reviewings proposals similar to yours.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- People Management for Principal Investigators, Nov. 14 and 15
- Reminder: Feedback requested about the Oregon Genetic Privacy Law
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- New faculty at OHSU School of Dentistry
- The Cochrane Collaboration to open West Coast branch at OHSU