The Oregon Bioscience Association is calling on OHSU to submit poster abstracts for the Oregon Bioscience 2012 Annual Conference: Bioscience Digitization and Discovery. Learn more and register for Oregon’s premiere bioscience conference.
This poster session, scheduled for Tuesday, October 9, 2012, offers a unique opportunity for getting feedback on and raising awareness of your research, establishing new collaborations and partnerships, and learning about the latest developments in Northwest bioscience.
Poster Abstracts must be submitted for consideration by September 21, 2012 to Joel Loveday of OTRADI. Please include “Poster Abstract Submission 2012” in the email’s subject line. Your abstract should include the following information:
- Name and contact information
- Optional: Brief biography or company description
- Title of Poster
- Abstract (<300 words)
Poster Session will be held on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 in Marylhurst University’s Exhibit Hall from 1 to 3 p.m. Posters may be displayed for the duration of the conference. Poster presenters will be assigned a poster number/slot upon acceptance of their submitted abstract.
- Poster Set-Up: Any time after 3 pm on Monday October 8, but no later than 12 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9, 2012.
- Poster Presentation: Presented between 1 to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9. Posters will be up during conference for viewing as well.
- Poster Removal: Any time after 3 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9, but no later than 6 p.m. on Wednesday, October 10.
- Poster size may not exceed 4 feet across and 3 feet high.
- Each poster will be assigned a number, and each board will be numbered on the upper left corner. Be sure you place your presentation on the board number for which you have been assigned. If you do not know your poster assignment number, please refer to the Conference Program – Poster Abstracts Section.
- Please provide your own supplies, including pushpins to mount your poster. Handouts are encouraged for participants wishing to receive more information about your poster and research.