Our friends in Canada explain how the impending apocalypse — also known as the Mayan Doomsday, or MaD — will affect your ability to recruit participants, as well as what happens to survival curves. They also weigh in on the possibility of zombie repopulation. MaD is bad.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- New seed funding opportunity for OHSU-PSU collaborations
- Internal deadline extended to April 16: NIH high-end instrumentation and SIFAR grants
- OHSU and UO announce seed funding for collaborative research
- RSVP for the 2018 PSU-OHSU Faculty Mixer by Feb. 15
- Vollum Writing Class starts Wednesday, April 4