Our friends in Canada explain how the impending apocalypse — also known as the Mayan Doomsday, or MaD — will affect your ability to recruit participants, as well as what happens to survival curves. They also weigh in on the possibility of zombie repopulation. MaD is bad.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- NRSA Technical Components, October 16
- Fall 2018 Vollum Writing Class Starts September 26
- New seed funding opportunity for OHSU-PSU collaborations
- Internal deadline extended to April 16: NIH high-end instrumentation and SIFAR grants
- More information about the changes coming to NIH applications