On Wednesday, June 19 at 3 p.m., graduate students, postdocs, and faculty are invited to join OHSU Women in Science for tea and treats in Vollum room 4M. Come hear about the new parental leave policy that is now in place for all graduate students, and learn what’s on the horizon for next year. Men are welcome to attend.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- People Management for Principal Investigators, Nov. 14 and 15
- Reminder: Feedback requested about the Oregon Genetic Privacy Law
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- New faculty at OHSU School of Dentistry
- The Cochrane Collaboration to open West Coast branch at OHSU