The Fulbright Scholars Program is currently recruiting faculty reviewers for the Fulbright Discipline Peer Review selection process, which begins in mid-August. For information on what it means to be a Fulbright Discipline Peer Review committee member and a full list of available disciplines, please refer to the Peer Review website or contact Douglass Hay at PeerReview@iie.org.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- People Management for Principal Investigators, Nov. 14 and 15
- Reminder: Feedback requested about the Oregon Genetic Privacy Law
- Important NIH updates on genomic data sharing, IACUC review, and biosafety
- New faculty at OHSU School of Dentistry
- The Cochrane Collaboration to open West Coast branch at OHSU