The date all new clinical studies enrolling prospectively consented human subjects are required to use OHSU’s electronic clinical research information system, eCRIS, has been moved to Jan. 29, 2014 from Jan. 14, 2014. We still encourage you to get prepared to use eCRIS. Some helpful ways to get prepared are: complete required and/or recommended training and visit the eCRIS information site for additional resources.
About the author
Erica is the Communications Coordinator for Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute.
Other posts by this author:
- Two-part OCTRI research forum: Clinicaltrials.gov registration, Dec. 3 and Jan. 7
- Upcoming OCTRI research forums: Mentored career development awards (K-awards)
- OCTRI Design Studio 2015: Get feedback on your project from senior faculty
- SBIR/STTR Phase I, Phase II and fast-track application support program: Solicitation for Phase 0 proposals
- OCTRI Announces 2016 Community Research Coalition Grant recipients