STudents As ResearcherS: STARS in the IRB Sky Student Research
Lynn Marshall – IRB Vice Chair
Thursday September 25th, 2014
11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
IRB Vice Chair Lynn Marshall will lead a space walk through of the basics of submitting your research to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) for review. She will cover our online submission system, the documents you need to prepare, what elements should be in the documents, and how to avoid common omissions that delay approval.
About the author
Kim is the Education Administrative Coordinator for the Integrity Department.
Other posts by this author:
- OHSU Institutional Biosafety Committee policy on dual use research of concern
- IRB brown bag: Navigating the new eIRB
- eIRB down time: Data migration
- IRB brown bag special series: eIRB Upgrade demo, Sept. 24
- OHSU Research Safety Fair, Oct. 9