The salary cap for NIH awards will increase from $181,500 to $183,300, beginning January 11, 2015. What does this mean for you? See examples and scenarios in the full notice or talk to your OPAM representative.
About the author
Other posts by this author:
- New seed funding opportunity for OHSU-PSU collaborations
- Internal deadline extended to April 16: NIH high-end instrumentation and SIFAR grants
- OHSU and UO announce seed funding for collaborative research
- RSVP for the 2018 PSU-OHSU Faculty Mixer by Feb. 15
- Vollum Writing Class starts Wednesday, April 4