Research Funding and Development Services will resume hosting monthly Funding Focus workshops every third Thursday beginning in February. First up: Advice on the new NIH Biosketch format requirements. In the meantime, for questions on the new format, please see the most recent NIH announcement, which includes instructions and samples. In addition, the Science Experts Network (SciENcv) is now up and running and available to support the new biosketch format. A YouTube video provides instructions for using this tool. Join us for Funding Focus on February 19th from 12 p.m. – 1:00pm in Mackenzie Hall 2201.
About the author
Julie Rogers is Research Development Associate in the Office of Research Funding & Development Services.
Other posts by this author:
- Reminder: RCR and human subjects training deadline, May 31
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- Gerlinger Research Award applications due June 4
- Presidential bridge funding applications due June 15
- Pew Scholars Program for junior faculty; internal applications due June 5