The Department of Defense office of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) has announced the amount of funds provided for each CDMRP in FY15. Each program will release FYI5 program announcements with detailed descriptions of the individual funding opportunities, evaluation criteria, and submission requirements. All released funding opportunities are available on the CDMRP website, and a full listng of CDMRP funding opportunities can be obtained on the Grants.gov website by performing a basic search using CFDA number 12.420. Future notifications and updates will be published in OHSU’s weekly Funding Alerts. Stay tuned.
About the author
Julie Rogers is Research Development Associate in the Office of Research Funding & Development Services.
Other posts by this author:
- Reminder: RCR and human subjects training deadline, May 31
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- Gerlinger Research Award applications due June 4
- Presidential bridge funding applications due June 15
- Pew Scholars Program for junior faculty; internal applications due June 5