Research Funding and Development Services is resuming monthly Funding Focus workshops every third Thursday. Please join us for today’s Funding Focus workshop to discuss the new NIH Biosketch format requirements from 12 to p.m. in Mackenzie Hall 2201.
About the author
Julie Rogers is Research Development Associate in the Office of Research Funding & Development Services.
Other posts by this author:
- Reminder: RCR and human subjects training deadline, May 31
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- Gerlinger Research Award applications due June 4
- Presidential bridge funding applications due June 15
- Pew Scholars Program for junior faculty; internal applications due June 5