OHSU students: Do you have an idea for an invention or business but don’t know how to get started? Consider applying to VentureWell’s E-Team Grant Program. The E-Team Program cultivates opportunities for collegiate entrepreneurs like yourself by providing early-stage funding, training, coaching, and investment. The program supports the development of technology-based inventions and innovations that have a positive benefit to society and/or the environment. Examples include biomedical devices, health care solutions, and/or global health-based technologies.
The E-Team Program offers:
• Up to $25k in grant funding
• $50k matching investment opportunity for select teams
• Experiential training and coaching on how to develop your venture
• Initial validation of your venture
• Entry into a network of like-minded student entrepreneurs
• Access to mentors
• Opportunity to participate in our Open Minds event, a national showcase of student innovation
The winter cycle deadline is January 27, 2016. Submission guidelines and instructions can be found here.