The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has developed a draft strategic plan for FY 2016-2021 and is asking for feedback from researchers, health care providers, patient advocates and health advocacy organizations, and scientific or professional organizations. Of particular interest to NCCIH is input on the five strategic objectives and six high priorities listed in the draft. Organizations are strongly encouraged to submit a single response that reflects the views of the organization as a whole, so please coordinate through the Office of the Senior Vice President for Research by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses must be submitted to NCCIH no later than Apr. 15, 2016.
About the author
Julie Rogers is Research Development Associate in the Office of Research Funding & Development Services.
Other posts by this author:
- Reminder: RCR and human subjects training deadline, May 31
- OHSU Center for Women’s Health Circle of Giving awards two research grants
- Gerlinger Research Award applications due June 4, 2017
- Presidential bridge funding applications due June 15
- Pew Scholars Program for junior faculty; internal applications due June 5