Services provided include advice on histologic procedures, histopathological evaluation of both animal and human tissues, evaluation of immunohistochemistry, digital microscopy and microdissection.
About the author
Casey writes about research conducted at OHSU.
Other posts by this author:
- Karen Hudson: Managing the TRAC lab and a deep dive into the teen brain
- Jit Banerjee featured in “Promoting Innovation” podcast
- The genomic false-shuffle: Maintenance of topological domains in the rearranged gibbon genome
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences seeks input promote faculty diversity
- First recipients of new UO-OHSU seed funding announced