Services provided include advice on histologic procedures, histopathological evaluation of both animal and human tissues, evaluation of immunohistochemistry, digital microscopy and microdissection.
About the author
Casey writes about research news and research resources at OHSU.
Other posts by this author:
- OHSU joins $12.8 million NIH grant to improve epilepsy treatment
- Biomedical Innovation Program award application workshop, Sept. 15
- OHSU awarded $3.8 million NIH grant to launch oral health research training program
- Biomedical innovation commercialization training program
- 2021 Biomedical Innovation Program awards to three drug discovery projects