Services provided include advice on histologic procedures, histopathological evaluation of both animal and human tissues, evaluation of immunohistochemistry, digital microscopy and microdissection.
About the author
Casey writes about research conducted at OHSU.
Other posts by this author:
- New Human Subjects System to replace NIH’s Inclusion Management System
- EMS providers could save 10,000 more lives a year with newer breathing tube
- OHSU: One of three centers selected by NIH to study cells at atomic level
- David A. Dorr appointed chief research information officer
- Gerlinger Research Award applications due June 21