Services provided include advice on histologic procedures, histopathological evaluation of both animal and human tissues, evaluation of immunohistochemistry, digital microscopy and microdissection.
About the author
Casey writes about research conducted at OHSU.
Other posts by this author:
- First recipients of new UO-OHSU seed funding announced
- Special issue of Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience features national ABCD study, OHSU researchers
- New understanding of maternal diet, growth/energy homeostasis
- Wafaa BinAli examines the ICU environment, quality of care, and patient safety
- New Human Subjects System to replace NIH’s Inclusion Management System