Explore the range of research conducted at the OHSU School of Dentistry during the school’s Annual Research Day. The event includes poster presentations and a keynote address by Utkan Demirci, Ph.D., professor of radiology at Stanford University.
2018 School of Dentistry Research Day
March 8, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Collaborative Life Sciences Building
Third floor, rooms 3A002 and 3A003
2730 S.W. Moody Avenue
- 8:30 a.m.: Poster presentations
- Noon: Box lunch with speakers Phillip Marucha, M.D., Ph.D., dean of the OHSU School of Dentistry, John Snyder, D.M.D., Permanente Dental Associates, and Joseph Crowley, D.D.S., president of the American Dental Association
- 12:30 p.m.: Keynote Address
Utkan Demirci, Ph.D., Stanford University
Chemistry-free microfluidic technologies to sort cells for health and disease
- 1:30 p.m.: Best poster awards
- 1:45 to 2 p.m.: American Association for Dental Research, Portland section, business meeting and election of new officers
For more information, contact Michelle Beebe, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2018 School of Dentistry Research Day is co-hosted by KCI Cancer Early Detection Advanced Research Center and Permanente Dental Associates.