Hold the date for the annual OHSU Commercialization Conference, hosted by Technology Transfer and Business Development. This year’s theme of Fueling Health Care Innovation offers a platform for attendees to explore innovations that will impact health care and allow attendees to discuss key drivers of this transformation.
2019 OHSU Commercialization Conference
Early registration through Jan. 31, 2019
Wednesday, March 27
3 to 8:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 28
7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Robertson Life Sciences Building (RLSB)
2730 SW Moody Ave., Portland, OR 97201
Through speaker sessions, startup pitches, industry insights and collaboration stories, the conference will connect OHSU innovators with investors, industry partners and community members to help build a vibrant hub for collaboration and commercialization of innovative technology.
Keynote speakers include:
- Ken Fisher, founder, executive chairman and co-chief investment officer, Fisher Investments
- Jared L. Short, chief operating officer, Cambia Health Solutions
Other notable speakers include:
- Luis Machuca, chief executive officer, Enli Health Intelligence
- Sam O’Connor, executive director and head, Strategy and Business Planning, Pfizer
- Rachel Gilbreath, general manager, GE Healthcare
- Ketan Paranjape, vice president, Diagnostics Information Solutions, Roche
- Doug Beaudoin, vice chairman, US Life Sciences and Health Care, Deloitte Consulting
Find out more and register at the 2019 Commercialization Conference site.