As part of ongoing dialogue with research-ranked employees, Human Resources is holding multiple listening sessions over the next several weeks. Research staff are invited to give feedback about their roles at OHSU, the work environment and other aspects of their OHSU experience, including pay, staffing, career development and other topics of importance.
Feedback will shape recommendations to senior leadership.
Please encourage research staff in your areas to participate. All research-ranked employees received a personal email invitation earlier this month. The sessions are open to:
- Research Assistants 1 and 2
- Senior Research Assistants
- Research Associates
- Senior Research Associates
Listening session dates
No registration is required; staff may drop into the session that best fits their schedule:
- Friday, April 12, 1 p.m., Montagna Auditorium
- Monday, April 15, 10 a.m., VGTI Seminar Room 1100
- Tuesday, April 16, 10 a.m., Richard Jones Hall 4340
- Wednesday, April 17, 2 p.m., Casey Eye Institute Auditorium
- Thursday, April 18, 10 a.m., Vollum M1441 Auditorium
- Tuesday, April 23, 10 a.m., Richard Jones Hall 4340
- Thursday, May 2, 1 p.m., Casey Eye Institute Auditorium
- Friday, May 3, 10 a.m., Robertson Life Sciences Building, 3A00SB
- Wednesday, May 8, 10 a.m., Knight Cancer Research Building, 1011 Auditorium
- Thursday, May 9, 1:30 p.m., Vollum M1441 Auditorium
Sessions are expected to last one hour, but additional time will be allocated as needed.
Input will guide next steps
Over the past year, research staff have shared input about their OHSU experience through the Employee Survey, President Danny Jacobs’ Listening Tour and, more recently, an online feedback tool on O2. These listening sessions will help HR explore some of the common themes from that feedback in more depth and help guide recommendations for senior leadership.
Note: Updated May 1 to include West Campus sessions.