If you are interested in commercializing a diagnostic, device or digital health technology, OHSU has a new resource that can support your efforts.
OHSU’s Market Research Lab is a new service for entrepreneurs, clinicians, and researchers at OHSU who are seeking to learn more about diagnostic, device, and digital health markets.
See the Market Research Lab flyer. The service uses the competitive intelligence platform, Global Data Medical, and connects you with a facilitator who can help you search for relevant market data. Market Research Lab can be a valuable tool for vetting early-stage ideas and can help support successful technology development and commercialization.
Market Research Lab provides access to data and reports that can help you:
- Evaluate the market potential of an early-stage idea
- Bolster the commercialization section of a grant (STTR/SBIR, BIP, other) and/or investor pitch
- Explore market trends and projections, and understand the market landscape for a given sector
- Assess competing technologies (pipeline and marketed) and companies
- Search for relevant clinical trials and licensing deals
- Identify potential partners
The Market Research Lab searching service is available to all OHSU community members by appointment. You can schedule a virtual or in-person appointment with a Global Data facilitator to gather information on your technology idea or healthcare innovation.
Please contact Sarah Biber (email@example.com) for more information.
The Market Research Lab is powered by the OHSU Library, Surgical Innovation Program, OHSU Collaboration and Entrepreneurship, OHSU Technology Transfer, and the Oregon Clinical and Translational Research Institute at OHSU.