Registration has reached maximum capacity, but you can follow the symposium live.
Live stream link to follow the symposium: https://echo360.org/section/7795f196-471f-48ff-a014-8fbe5978c5d6/public. Take care to copy and paste this link exactly as shown (and not from the browser address bar) when sharing the link. Note that Google Chrome is recommended and Internet Explorer is not compatible.
A full day dedicated to epigenetics, the Symposium features some of the most prominent experts in the field:
Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
Virtual and free
Register for the Symposium
- Anne Brunet (Stanford University)
- Jason Buenrostro (Harvard University)
- Edward Chuong (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Job Dekker (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Emma Farley (University of California San Diego)
- Sarah Kimmins (McGill University, Montreal)
- Jonathan Mill (University of Exeter, UK)
- Jennifer E. Phillips-Cremins (University of Pennsylvania)
- Jay Shendure (University of Washington)
A detailed agenda will be available soon. The meeting link will be sent to attendees as the event draws closer.
Questions? Contact organizer Lucia Carbone, director the KCVI Epigenetics Consortium firstname.lastname@example.org.