3-D genomics, aging, retrotransposons, gene regulation and technology: These are a few of the topics featured at the Epigenetics Symposium 2020.
A full day dedicated to epigenetics, the Symposium features some of the most prominent experts in the field:
Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST
Virtual and free
Register for the Symposium
- Anne Brunet (Stanford University)
- Jason Buenrostro (Harvard University)
- Edward Chuong (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Job Dekker (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
- Emma Farley (University of California San Diego)
- Sarah Kimmins (McGill University, Montreal)
- Jonathan Mill (University of Exeter, UK)
- Jennifer E. Phillips-Cremins (University of Pennsylvania)
- Jay Shendure (University of Washington)
A detailed agenda will be available soon. The meeting link will be sent to attendees as the event draws closer.
Questions? Contact organizer Lucia Carbone, director the KCVI Epigenetics Consortium firstname.lastname@example.org.