Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
9 to 11:30 a.m.
There are many elements unique to managing clinical trials funding. It is essential to develop a thorough understanding of all key components in the financial life cycle of clinical trials and use key tools for successfully planning and managing these finances.
This course addresses pre-award considerations.
- OHSU policies and guidance relating to clinical trial budgets.
- Clinical trial budget preparations.
- Payment schedules of industry-sponsored clinical trials.
- Set-up of accounts such as OGA and Industrial accounts.
- Third-party payer approvals.
Participants are required to have completed eCRIS Training before registering for this class.
Who should attend?
- Administrators in Clinical Research departments.
- Clinical study coordinators.
- Clinical research administrative staff.
- Anyone planning, coordinating or managing industry clinical trials finances.
How will you benefit?
- Address unique budgeting issues associated with clinical trials.
- Set up accounts and procedures for appropriate charging.
- Discern the difference between awarded amounts and budgets.